April 15, 2010

Looks Like an Offline Day


Sometimes I wish that it were possible to log onto my Facebook account without seeing the pethora of friends posting photos or statuses about their bellies, babies or children.

I suppose that it's my own fault... I'm in my late twenties and so are most of my friends. It's logical that they've made the leap into parenthood for a multitude of reasons. There's so many websites that I need to avoid on a low day... my blogging communities, forums, photography sites - and now Facebook. It would probably be for the best that I don't go online during those days, I think I'm PMS'ing today.

P.S. - The cheque that I wrote for the police checks hasn't been cashed yet, so I doubt they'll arrive this week (hoping for next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment