June 14, 2010

Nausea

Ugh, I'm not feeling so good this morning.
(It's a long weekend here in Australia and the day's half gone already; normally I'm out of the house by 7.45am for work on a Monday)

Nausea's hit me and it could be anything - the muffin/hot chocolate I ate while out yesterday, eating cheese and biscuits before bed last night with the hubby, or the BCP (Microgynon 30) I've been taking for the past two days.

If it's the last one, I'm disappointed that I'm having symptoms already (me and the BCP have never gotten along well in the past) and there's still three weeks to go of this stage. If it's any other reason, well I'll certainly find out in the next day or two.

Hubby joked that I'm pregnant already, that resulted in daggers cast in his general direction (trust me, my love, my body tells me otherwise!)

This may be a long eight weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment